We have a lot to be thankful for, this Thanksgiving season.
We give thanks for:
- The ability to continue our AFSI Chizuk Missions twice a year, visiting our friends in communities throughout Judea and Samaria, some living in beleaguered communities with minimal resources and support.
- The strength of those living throughout Israel, holding on to Jewish land and not succumbing to threats or temptation to give up.
- The support of our members and friends, whose primary interest is the security and well-being of Israel.
- The contributions made by millions of Americans who support Israel.
- The IDF, which defends Israel and never sleeps, and whose strength, courage, dedication and expertise are unparalleled.